Article Author(s): Audric Thevenet
All Rights Reserved.
For support, post your log on the official board, or email it to me with your question : m e t a s h a r p @ g m a i l . c o m
To the people saying it freezes : it doesn't, it's copying to ram all the files you selected in settings. Depending on your hard drive speed, it can take some time. Maybe I'll add a progress bar later. Just wait a little or add less files.
To the people saying this program corrupt their game : you are wrong. Just read how to use this software and how it works before saying bullshit. Read my original post on BioWare boards (links below). If you have an issue, post your log file on the boards or send me an email with it. I will read it and provide you an easy and working solution. Don't complain if you didn't take the time to read one post. This software is made for free and have thousands of happy users.
You will find here the latest version of SWTOR Unleashed since I no longer pay SWTOR subscription, I can't post on the official boards. Feel free to post there i'll watch it from time to time. Please also advert my new versions in the official thread to let the people know they are available.
Vous trouverez ici la dernière version de SWTOR Unleashed car je ne paie plus l'abonnement au jeu et ne peut donc plus poster sur le forum officiel. Vous pouvez poster la bas je regarderais de temps en temps. Merci de poster sur le forum quand je sors une nouvelle version pour tenir les autres au courant.
Links / Liens (Please take 30s to bump the official threads and announce my new versions there! Merci de prendre 30s pour annoncer les nouvelles versions sur le forum officiel) :
- 3.4.3 : Various small fixes.
- 3.4.2 : Reworded Virtual to Swap then Paging in the code... what a mess ^^. Should be better now.
- 3.4.1 : Fixed a little bug in SWAP ram calculations.
- 3.4.0 : Fixed 2 crashes, fixed virtual ram size reading, added forgotten logs, added a system to auto detect old xml config file by adding version inside. If your XML settings file is obsolete, it will be reset automatically. Should fix some issues i read on the boards.
- 3.3.5 : Raised the space for DiskCacheArena to 1.1GB (from 1.025GB), Added 1MB for each asset checked, Upgraded a few Imdisk files to latest. PLEASE DELETE YOUR XML CONFIG FILE BEFORE USING THE NEW VERSION (to prevents ramdrive sizes bugs due to those changes)
- 3.3.4 : Algo fix for autodetection of corrupted config file after game updates
- 3.3.3 : ImDisk 1.7.5 + autodetection of corrupted config file after game updates (tell me if it auto solves your issues)
Note : if you are missing some in game textures, start in retail, verify all works correctly. Then try recommended settings (DiskArena + LocalApp + FX + Dynamic). It should work. Then add more assets upon your needs and try again. If you see that addind a particular asset gets you a texture bug. Report it clearly on the official boards and i'll investigate it.